Discounts & Specials
Wine Wednesdays at Chinook's Seafood Grill Come to the lounge at Chinook’s Seafood Grill every Wednesday from 5pm-10pm to enjoy…
Deuces Wild Thursdays at Chinook's Seafood Grill! Feast on a trio of succulent shrimp skewers (crispy tempura shrimp, coconut shrimp,…
Moving is never an easy job. But how hard can it be to relocate to the beautiful Central Oregon Coast? Almost every home is near to or may even have a view of the ocean. Walks on the beach are convenient and sunsets over the ocean can happen any time of the year. The winters are mild and the summers are cool.
The homes are reasonably priced and even the ocean front properties are competitively priced. Competent, experienced realtors are available nearby who will take the time to ensure an easy and seamless relocation. There are well established title companies and banks with low mortgage rates that can make buying a home affordable.
Whether this will be your full-time home or you are considering a vacation home on the central Oregon coast, you will be welcomed into our coastal communities.
- 205 E Olive StNewport, OR+1 (541) 265-2200toll free +1 (877) 605-3515
- 220 NW Alsea Hwy 34Waldport, OR+1 (541) 563-3161toll free +1 (800) 922-4287Visit Website
Newport: 255 E. Olive (Highway 20) * 541-265-8875 Seal Rock: 10521 NW Pacific Coast Highway * 541-563-3207 Waldport: Highway 101 at Corona Court * 541-563-5200 Yachats: 360 Highway 101 * 541-547-4150 We Know The Coast!
- Corner of Hwy 101 & Willow StWaldport, OR+1 541-563-3233toll free +1 (888) 925-3778Visit Website
- 5693 NW Pacific Coast HWYSeal Rock, OR541-563-5442Visit Website
- 939 NW Hwy 101Depoe Bay, OR541-765-7600