No one can visit the Central Oregon Coast and complain that there isn’t anything to do. The opportunities that are available may surprise you. The central coast offers interesting locations and tours that will entertain, educate, and fascinate. Whatever sounds inviting, the choice is yours: winery, science centers, native Indian culture, aquarium, museums, casino, oyster farm and so much more. Not too surprising, there are several outstanding marine attractions. It may not be required to visit the attractions that are available but they sure are fun and interesting ones to enjoy.
- 250 Broadalbin SW #110Albany, OR541-928-0911toll free 800-526-2256Visit Website
Discover Albany, Oregon with over 700 historic homes and buildings, covered bridge tours, unique restaurants, agritours and wineries. Call us to schedule your next trip and discover what Albany has to offer.
- Visit Website2001 Airport WayFlorence, OR
Offering Scenic tours of the Central Oregon Coast! Highlights include: Oregon Coast and beaches, Devils Lake, Lincoln City, Rabbit Rock, Otter Rock, Depoe Bay, Siletz Bay and River. ApexHeli was founded in 2007 and has since grown to a full scale helicopter and fixed wing commercial, tour…
- 1777 NW 44Th StLincoln City, OR+1 (541) 996-5766toll free +1 (888) 244-6665Visit Website
Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Chinook Winds Casino Resort in Lincoln City, offers exciting 24-hour Las Vegas-style casino action. We have the newest Slot Machines, Blackjack, Craps, Poker, Roulette, Live Bingo and Keno. Headliner Showroom Entertainers; Comedy on the Coast Shows; Beachfront Junior Suites and Room (some are pet friendly!); Golf…
- 201 SE Swan AveSiletz, OR+1 541-444-8291Visit Website
- 541-265-8801toll free 800-262-7844Visit Website
Newport resides within Lincoln County, located just two hours from Portland and a quick one hour trip from the I-5 corridor. The area boasts more State Parks and public waysides than any other county in the state of Oregon. Newport is also home to the Oregon Coast Aquarium, as well…
- 3916 S Coast HighwayNewport, OR541-867-4198Visit Website
Glass blowing classes – make floats, bowls, vases, pumpkins, etc; custom glasswork created, special event parties in the midst of artwork created by 36 artists.
- 915 1St StOtter Rock, OR+1 (541) 765-2553Visit Website
Visit the Oregon Coast’s only working winery and discover what our salt air fermentation can do for fine wines.
- 750 Lighthouse Dr541-574-3129Visit Website
- Yachats, ORVisit Website
Nestled between the green forest and the blue sea, Yachats is still a small village where you can walk everywhere, where the shops are owned by real people who remember your name, and where you can refresh.
- 2915 S Hill RdOtis, OR(541) 603-1768
- 2030 SE Marine Science DrNewport, OR+1 (541) 867-0100Visit Website
Located on Yaquina Bay in Newport, Oregon, the Visitor Center is the public wing of Oregon State University’s Mark O. Hatfield Marine Science Center and is managed by Oregon Sea Grant. We’re open year-round and admission is by donation.
Kayak Shack 365-B Port Street Waldport, Oregon 97394 541-563-4445
- 541-996-1274Visit Website
We are stewards of the sea. Help protect the environment while you visit by patronizing Lincoln City lodging, retail and restaurants that participate in the Seastar Program.
- Visit Website633 Ne 3rd StreetNewport, OR
- Visit Website2820 SE Ferry Slip RoadNewport, OR
We invite you to immerse yourself in the mysteries of the ocean. The Oregon Coast Aquarium is a world-class marine educational attraction nestled on beautiful Yaquina Bay.
- 545 SW 9th StNewport, OR541-265-7509Visit Website
The Oregon Coast History Center’s Burrows House and Log Cabin Museums contain exhibits on settlement, logging, tourism, and marine history; a research library; and shops. Call for hours; admission by donation.
- 6878 Yaquina Bay RdNewport, OR541-265-5078Visit Website
Fresh Yaquina Bay Oysters are grown and harvested daily at Oregon’s oldest oyster farm. Visit our retail store located six miles up the Yaquina Bay Road from Newport seven days a week, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- 365A Port StreetWaldport, OR541-563-3872Visit Website
- 250 SW Bay BlvdNewport, OR+1 541-265-2206Visit Website
Be part of the world’s last great sideshow and take in the oddities that you’ll have to see to believe!
- 91560 Hwy 101Florence, OR541-547-3111Visit Website
Sea Lion Caves, truly one of the most remarkable natural experiences that you are likely to encounter, anywhere, is noted as, “America’s Longest and Largest Sea Cave.” Enjoy the gigantic cavern with its colorful mineral stained walls, the pounding blue-green ocean as it washes in and out, and the “wildlife”…