You can’t be serious; of course shopping is a must on a trip to the central Oregon coast. There are only a few “must do” things that make the list. Shopping is right up there with eating and breathing. There simply is not enough time to take in all the shops but trying is admirable. The variety of shops is amazing from an outlet mall with national brand items to small owner managed shops selling sea shells, kites, jewelry, candles, salt water taffy, pirate stuff, surf boards, souvenirs, wine, made in Oregon and well, you get the idea. If you like to shop or just browse it doesn’t get much better than what the central Oregon coast art scene offers.
- 76 NE Hwy 101Depoe Bay, OR541-764-2441Visit Website
- 345 E Olive StNewport, OR+1 541-265-6640
- 76 SE HWY 101Depoe Bay, OR541-765-2215Visit Website
- 817 SW HurbertNewport, OR541-265-9202
- Ottercrest Lp, Hwy 101Depoe Bay, OR+1 541-765-2270toll free +1 1Visit Website
Where the history of Oregon began. Come join us for our 75th Anniversary celebration!
- 342 SW Bay BlvdNewport, OR+1 541-574-9020Visit Website
- 526 NW Coast St.Newport, OR(541) 574-1963
- 633 NE 3rd StNewport, OR541-574-1861Visit Website
- 48 US HWY 101Depoe Bay, OR541-765-2336
- Hwy 101 at Milepost 115.6Lincoln City, OR541-996-5000Visit Website
Famous name brand outlet shopping. 60 stores offering up to 70% off retail prices. Shop Columbia Sportswear, UnderAmour, Coldwater Creek, and more! Visit www.TangerOutlet.com.
- 620 Hwy 20 WToledo, OR541-336-2373
- 4030 NE Highway 101Depoe Bay, OR541-921-0759Visit Website
- 3101 SE Ferry Slip Rd #223Newport, OR+1 541-867-3411toll free +1 (866) 567-3411Visit Website