There are a remarkable number of artists and galleries found on the central Oregon coast. The climate, the tourist trade, the splendor of the location draws national and international artists. They live and create their art while enjoying all the conveniences available in the area. Patrons and admirers of art will find fine art glass creations (including Japanese type floats), various genres of oil, water color, pen & ink paintings, sculptures, pottery, and other items limited only by the artists’ imaginations. Art can be a participatory event. Blowing your own glass creation is a real possibility. Photography galleries showing off stunning west coast images can be thrilling.
The small town of Toledo found up-river from Newport, which can be missed by tourists, provides art lovers several galleries all within walking distance from each other. Toledo has several well known artists who have located their homes and galleries in town. Be sure too to check out the communities of Yachats, Waldport and Depoe Bay. If you enjoy cruising art galleries, you will love what all the communities on the central Oregon coast have to offer.
- 76 NE Hwy 101Depoe Bay, OR541-764-2441Visit Website
Brian McEneny Woodcarving Gallery 10727 Highway 101 Seal Rock, OR 97376 541-563-2462
- 76 SE HWY 101Depoe Bay, OR541-765-2215Visit Website
- 6119 SW Highway 101Lincoln City, OR+1 (541) 994-5600
- 140 NE Alder StToledo, OR541-336-2797
- 777 W Olive StNewport, OR+1 541-574-0614toll free +1 (888) 701-7123ext0614Visit Website
- 11175 NW Pacific Coast HwySeal Rock, OR541-563-8635Visit Website
- 861-B NW Beach DrNewport, OR541-264-8504Visit Website
- 777 W Olive StNewport, ORtoll free +1 (888) 701-7123
- 48 US HWY 101Depoe Bay, OR541-765-2336
- 15 SE Bay StreetDepoe Bay, OR541-765-2886Visit Website